Work at our A.Z.GWARANCJA Real Estate Office in Opole
A.Z.GWARANCJA Real Estate Agency is looking for people interested in working in the position of:
Real estate broker / assistant.
We expect Candidates to:
- running your own business,
- driving license, own car,
- high personal culture,
- knowledge of the topography of Opole and the province Basic Opole,
- computer skills (MS Office package), the Internet and office equipment,
- teamwork skills, self-discipline and good organization of working time,
- minimum secondary education,
- communication skills, the ability to establish and maintain contacts,
- negotiation skills, resistance to stress,
- positive thinking skills and optimism,
- responsibility, diligence, determination and honesty.
- active acquisition of commercial real estate offered for sale, rent, exchange - meetings with property owners,
- maintaining systematic contact with customers, both buyers, renters and sellers, renting real estate,
- entering new offers into the office database with descriptions and photos,
- presenting customers with the widest possible offer that can meet their expectations,
- presentation of real estate offered by the company and our partners,
- auxiliary works (in the office and in the field) related to the provision of activities related to the sale and rental of real estate,
- taking care of advertising the acquired real estate through information and advertising activities,
- building and caring for a positive image of the company.
Real Estate Office Opole Offers:
- interesting, independent and challenging work,
- attractive remuneration within the framework of a clear commission system,
- work in a professional, dynamic, well-coordinated team,
- a fully equipped workplace in a modern company,
- professional IT systems that facilitate work,
- internal and external training,
- professional development enabling the improvement of qualifications.
CV + photo + cover letter, including Recruitment in the message header, please send to the address of the Opole real estate office - e-mail: email@example.com.
We guarantee absolute discretion to all candidates.
Please add the following clause "I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as . amended) "by Biuro Nieruchomości Opole AZGWARANCJA